I'ts your disease ???

DISEASE

Feels like you made a mistake
You made somebody heart break but now I have to let you go
I have to let you go
You left a stain, on every one of my goods days but I’m stronger than you know
I’ve to let you go
No one tried, to ever let you down
Beautiful girl, bless your hearth

I gotta a disease, deep inside me make me feel uneasy baby, I cant live without you
Tell me what I’m supposed to do about it, Keep your distance from it, Don’t pay no attention to me
I got a disease

Feels like you’re making a mess, you’re hells on wheels in a black dress
Your drove me to the fire, and left me there to the burn, every little thing you do is tragic
All my life, oh was magic
Beautiful girl, I can.t breathe

I think that I’m sick
But leave me be while my works is coming down on me, you taste like honey,honey tell me each I be your honey,
Be be strong keep telling my sel if that wont take long till I’m free of my disease yeah well free of my disease… free of my disease..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

METODE PENAMBANGAN BAWAH TANAH - UNDERGROUND

FRIENDSHIP CARING

Jakarta-Bangkok-Siem Reap